Are you having a hard time getting a truly fine soldering wire with rosin flux? Did your solder wire yield dull and cold and hazy joints? This roll of unleaded solder wire could raise your soldering level! As a lead-free alternative for the standard tin and lead solder wire, the health factor of this solder wire is priceless. With a separate soldering iron tip and a fume extractor, you will be working in a completely lead and smoke-free environment. The wire melts cleanly, heats evenly, flows smoothly, and provides a solid connection and strong bond. The built-in rosin core negates the need of rosin application. The melted solder provides quick flow and strong adhesion, yields clean welding joints, and leaves no residue.
This solder wire is commonly used in wave and hand-soldering, maintenance, repair and overhaul. Coupled with a quality iron, this wire will get the job done like a pro. For repairing electronics such as TVs, SMD components, micro USB jacks, radios, pc and laptop PCBs, speakers, cellphones, LED strips, or electric guitars, the solder wire yields a professional look and provides perfect electrical transmission. The soldering wire is also handy to keep around for repairing rc cars, drones, or switches. The applications are so broad that it can even be used to solder auto or motorcycle batteries, stained glass, toy railroads, bike spokes, or jewelry pieces.
About this item
- Soldering wire with 2% rosin core made from 60% tin and 40% lead; Fast melting and maximum wetting spread; No spattering and corrosion; Heat fatigue and oxidation resistant; Melt clean and flow smooth; Less slag and smoke
- Solder wire or estaño para soldar for electronic, electrical, printed circuit board, rc car, guitar, Led strip, drone, or jewelry soldering, wire splicing, stained glass, and DIY hobby applications
- Easy to work with; Prefluxed built-in rosin core; No rosin flux application mess; Good electrical & thermal conductivity; Compatible with most soldering irons and equipment
- Low melting temperature point: 376 Degrees F; Shorter soldering time; Weight 50g; Continuous length and consistent gauge and core
- California Prop 65 Warning: The wires of this product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.