Have you been impressed with the Tibetan Buddhist items you've seen in Himalayan areas? Do you feel that Tibetan products have a unique charm differentiating them from mass produced merchandise? This prayer flag printing kit will enable you to create your own prayer flags in the comfort of your home. The hand carved printing block from Nepal and is exactly what the artisans use to create prayer flags in Himalayan regions. The printing process is as simple as brushing the ink on top of the printing block and pressing it on the blank prayer flags included. The blank prayer flags have five colors that represent Pancha Bhoota, the five elements. The prayer flags are designed to slowly fray and disintegrate in the wind as with all things in life. As the fabric is released back into the universe tradition calls for flags to be replaced with new ones signifying new life, new hope and new vitality. Authentic large Tibetan flags are typically hung outdoors on trees, mountain tops, and in spiritual gardens, or pavilions. Himalayan prayer flags also serve as beautiful indoor decorations that release positive vibes, good intentions, and serenity into your home, business, office, alter room, yoga, or meditation studio. With this prayer flag making kit, you will be able to make thoughtful gifts for those who are interested in Buddhist philosophy, yoga, and meditation practices.
- DIY prayer flags wood printing block hand carved from wood; Prayer flags blank banner made from cotton on a polyester-nylon blend string; Handmade in Nepal; Durable and sturdy.
- Reusable make your own buddha prayer flags printing block; Prestrung and easy to hang Wind horse blank prayer flags with raw unhemmed edges.
- Tibet prayer flags promote peace, compassion, strength, and wisdom; Prayer flag printing block to create prayer flags, wall paper, home décor, altar set up, and scrapbooking.
- DIY prayer flag printing block and blank authentic Tibetan prayer flags for outdoor and indoor use; Blank prayer flags with 5 vibrant colors that symbolize the sky (blue), air (white), fire (red), water (green), and earth (yellow).
- Easy to use prayer flag making kit to make your own Vajrayana prayer flags; Printing block size: 7 X 7 Inches; Blank prayer flag size: 8X8 inches; 10 flags per strand; Total prayer flag length: around 8 feet.
- Opens in a new window.