Frustrated with fabric around your embroidery puckering? Wish fusible stabilizers were thinner and less stiff? This no-show stabilizing embroidery sheet might be the solution. Sturdier than embroidery paper, the pliable sewing stabilizer adds a nice layer to embroideries for extra stability and distortion prevention without being bulky. Unlike a water soluble stabilizer, this no show mesh stabilizer for machine embroidery and hand sewing doesn?t wash away. The material holds its shape well without showing up behind light-colored fabrics. The tearaway material is easy to remove, but doesn?t rip when being handled in a hoop. Unlike cut away stabilizers, the tearaway backing negates the need for cutting. The non-woven backing doesn?t leave a sticky residue like adhesive stabilizers. The non-fusible material doesn?t require heat or an iron.
For new or pro embroidery enthusiasts, this invisible backing is great for any light embroidering projects done by hand or machine. Customize wearable items like t-shirts, aprons, pockets, polo shirts, and hats. Use this breathable stabilizer as an extra lining in face masks. The strong, lightweight material is soft to the touch and won?t scratch or itch, so use it to sew designs into children?s garments, girl?s dresses, bibs, baby onesies, and towels. The gentle weight backing is great for delicate fabrics such as pique knit and silk. This flexible stabilizer can also be used when embellishing and monogramming home d?cor such as pillows, table runners, quilt squares, vintage quilt labels, and applique embroidered quilts.
About this item
- Tearaway stabilizer for embroidery roll made from nylon material; Strong and durable; Breathable and no shrinkage when washed; Machine-washable, dryable, and ironable; Flexible, soft, and sheer; Semi-transparent and feels like fabric; Lightweight and shadow-free
- Medium tearaway stabilizer for machine and hand embroidery or monogram stabilizer to sew designs onto clothes, masks, quilts, caps, hats, and embroidery projects; Easy to remove or tear away embroidery stabilizer for embroidery machine and hand sewing; Multiple layers can be used for heavy and dense designs
- No show mesh embroidery stabilizer for machine embroidery and hand embroidery for light or dark colored fabrics, knit, cotton, silk, and polyester; Cut away embroidery stabilizers to prevent design warping and will hold shape well
- Tearaway machine embroidery stabilizer backing that is easy to write on, thread and stitch through; Tear away stabilizer roll compatible with embroidery hoops and tapes; Easier to use than cutaway stabilizer for machine embroidery
- Hand embroidery stabilizer backing and machine embroidery stabilizers in bulk; Hand and machine embroidery stabilizer requiring no ironing; Medium weight tear away stabilizer for embroidery: 1.8 oz; 12 inches wide and 25 yards long
- Opens in a new window.