- Swivel hooks made from iron-based steel alloy metal; Nickle plated and lead free; Heavy-duty, strong and durable; Rust and corrosion resistant; Resilient spring trigger and free of accidental opening; 360 degree swiveling to prevent tangling
- Swivel clasps for making pet leash clips, harnesses, reins, bag shoulder straps, hip bags, horse blankets, keychain fobs, or lanyards
- Swivel lobster clasps for hanging drapes or curtains, attaching small items to backpacks, or securing camping tents or tarps
- Square eye trigger snap compatible with webbing, chains, leather, canvas, paracord, and rope; Suited for residential and commercial use; Easy to use and install
- Trigger snap hooks in wholesale bulk packaging; 10 pcs; Length: 3.25 inches; Eye base exterior width: 1.4 inches; Eye base interior width: 1”; Clasp opening width: 0.5”; Fits webbing and strap up to 1”
Has walking your dog ever turned into a nightmare situation due to a sub-par dog leash? Is it frustrating that a snap hook trigger was so tight that it takes some serious muscle to open? This set of swivel snap hooks made from solid steel alloy will not let you down. These sturdy hooks with nickel plating are rust resistant and suitable for indoor and outdoor use. With sturdy construction and resilient springs, this hook's hardware will outlive the fabric of the leash you attach it to. The hardy swivels operate quietly and are easy to handle. The 360-degree swiveling mechanism prevents the leash end from twisting, and the lobster claw closure spring is tight, preventing accidental opening.
These heavy cast swivel snap hooks with great strength and durability are great for creating pet leash to collar connection or reinforcing kennel cages. Suited for home and commercial use, these hooks can make not only dog leashes or train leads for medium to large dogs, but also reins for easy horses. The hooks are also great for hanging drapes or curtains, attaching small items to backpacks, or securing camping tents or tarps. It is also great for crafting projects such as making keychains, key fobs, shoulder straps for bags and luggage, hip bags, horse blankets, or even some lanyards.
- Opens in a new window.