Is it frustrating that the snap button fastener on your boat cover rusted? Are you in limbo about whether you should throw away a favorite jacket because of a broken snap? This box of stud snap hardware with installation tools included will help. With a hammer and the included punch, setter, and anvil, you can easily install these long-lasting ss metal snaps to leather, canvas, denim, tarp, corduroy, flannel, or silk fabrics like a breeze. Made from marine-grade stainless steel, the snap in buttons will not rust and are compatible with other snap button installation tools such as snap pliers and snap punches.
This set of heavy-duty snap hooks is a great addition to your sewing kit. From repairing a marine canvas button extension or window sunshade to general sewing, this set of stainless-steel snaps can do it all. Installing a replacement snap on overalls, boots, cargo shorts, hats, backpacks, or purses cannot be easier and there is no sewing involved. For crafters who enjoy creating bibs, bracelets, handbags, pillow cases, wallets, or even dog coats, this silver snap kit is not only functional, but also decorative.
- Snap button made from marine grade 304 stainless steel; Nickel and lead free; Sturdy, heavy duty, and durable; Rust and tarnish resistant; Easy to install and use; No sewing required
- Snap buttons for elastic bands, cotton fabric, canvas, PVC, tarp, fleece, leather, vinyl, denim, or plastic up to about 2mm or 0.08 inch thick
- Metal snap installation tools included: one-hole punch, one snap press, and one small anvil base
- Snap on buttons in bulk wholesale packaging; 25 sets; Each snap fastener set includes a cap, socket, post, and stud; 100 pieces total; Button snap size: 15 mm or 0.59 inch; Line 24 snap in buttons
- Snaps for leathercraft, sewing, DIY crafting, clothing, upholstery, and jewelry making; Button snaps for jackets, bracelet closure clasps, bags, sportswear, straps, pants, shoes, hats, RV covers, and shirts
Net Orders Checkout