Have you noticed that birch wood slices are too stiff, difficult to chisel, and tend to yellow over time? Do you feel that fake wood blanks lack an organic touch and authentic look? This kit of small wood pieces for crafts is the answer. Adding a rustic nature appeal to handcrafted masterpieces has never been easier with these craft wood pieces. Softer than hard drift wood slices, these enduring and renewable wood discs made from pinewood are easy to use with different tools and agents. The soft wood tree trunk slices with even and well-sanded flat surfaces are large enough for endless design choices and embellishments. Simply carve, mark, or dye, epoxy, glue, or hang with string to unleash your creativity with these plain and thick wooden rounds. The stunning age rings, patterns, and grain on the real wood rounds will instantly add character and Bohemian flair to any showpiece and woodsy finished décor.
These uniform unfinished wood slices with timeless beauty and rural touch are an essential canvas for craft hobbyists. From creating circular Christmas gift tags to making standout hand-painted wooden centerpieces for tables, these real wood pieces can do it all. Without a hitch in texture, these round-cut wood slices are handy supplies for arts and crafts and event decorating such as birthdays, celebrations, or seasonal holidays. Perfect accents for a big fall-themed wedding, celebration, or baby shower, these unfinished natural wood slices can be personalized as party favors and keepsakes or utilized as hanging garlands, small ring holders, escort cards, and homemade table numbers, labels, or displays. The usage of these pre-drilled wooden discs with holes is so versatile, they can even be turned into sculpting stands, wood pumpkins, or serve as a disk base for intricate pyrography or decoupage projects.
- Wood slices for crafts made from natural pine wood; Small raw edge wood slab with hole for easy hanging; Durable and sturdy; Pre-sanded and polished; Flat and smooth surface.
- Small unfinished wood slabs for DIY crafting, arts, wood crafts, home, event, wedding, Christmas, Halloween, holiday, or birthday party decorations; Wood circles for crafts customizable through burning, painting, staining, drawing, writing, or carving.
- Rustic wood slices with holes for creating or decorating centerpieces, ornaments, wreaths, plaques, wood coasters, backdrops, photo props, image transfers, or clocks.
- Sliced wood rounds can be hung with nails, rope, cord, or twine; Blanks round wooden discs can be decorated with acrylic, ink, vinyl, gems, magnets, diamonds, or beads.
- Small tree trunk slices in bulk packaging; Pack of assorted 20 wood slices with bark; Diameter: 3.5–4 inches or 9–10 cm; Thickness: 0.3 of an inch or 0.75cm; Free cotton twine and hemp rope: 33 feet each roll.
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.