Are you looking for a basic model kit tool set to quick start a new hobby? Are you stressed that your teens have too much cell phone and screen time? This nifty and reliable model building tools kit might be the solution. With almost all expert gear and core items, this high-quality hobby tools assortment will have you covered. The crisp modelers knife with extra thin and sharp blades are comfortable to hold and yield precise and clean cuts. With exemplary accuracy and detail, the pointy tweezers and metal tool file are essential for your construction and craft projects. The versatile sprue nippers with tight clamps and resilient spring cuts through tough plastic or metal with ease and are sure to elevate your builds. Being able to accomplish or correct even the most intricate task, this easy to use and handy beginner level model tool kit produces exceptional craftmanship.
Whether youÂre a beginning hobbyist or an experienced builder, these modeling tools for plastic models are must haves to increase your skill level. Compatible with almost every modeling application, this long-lasting hobby tool kit works like a charm. Consider this your next model car tool kit, dollhouse tool kit, or miniature tool kit. Exemplary for meticulous works, these tools are perfect for assembling scale models, figurines, dollhouses, miniatures, airplanes, railroads, battleships, boats, cars, trains, coils, and a variety of DIY crafts. The reliable and nifty modeler basic tools craft set lets you modify, complete, rebuild and repair existing models, clean up remnants, excess, and lines on new creations, and is even suitable for a variety of metal and electronic works. The plastic model kits can also remove parts from sprues and trim off flash, mold, excess, and imperfections, helping you achieve realistic and professional results.
- Plastic model tool kit with core items; Precise, sharp, and durable; Rust and tear resistant; Anti-skid, Anti-static, Anti-acid, corrosion, and anti-magnetic design; Lightweight, portable, and comfortable to grip
- Model building supplies for building, repairing, restoring, polishing, shaping, placing, cleaning, cutting, gluing, or assembling models, figurines, dollhouses, miniatures, DIY crafts
- Craft tools for small, detailed, and intricate items such as toys, cars, aircraft, trains, boats, robots, animations, and cartoons
- Model tool kit for beginner and experienced hobbyists; Compatible with most models from different makers; Fit for wood, metal and plastic use; Easy to use
- Model building kits include 1 modeler's side cutter made from carbon steel, 1 manual metal model tool file, 1 pen knife in a protection safety cover and 5 extra blades made from high strength stainless steel, 1 polishing cloth, 2 double-sided polish bars with three gradients of fine to medium grits, 2 tweezers with plastic caps; Sturdy plastic box for convenient storage or travel
Net Orders Checkout