Have you ever had to hem a pair of dress pants with sewing tape on a time crunch? Do you want a professional looking hem job without a trip to a tailor? This iron-on tape has got you covered! This fast, easy-to-use hem iron tape is great for beginners and pros alike, and is the perfect solution if youÂre in a hurry, have arthritic fingers, or just plain don't like sewing! The iron tape for hemming holds up well when exposed to moisture, cannot be seen after bonding, and leaves no mark when removed. The installation of the seam tape requires no stitch and is as simple as to cut the iron on fabric tape and iron it on without ever reaching for your sewing machine. The hem fuse tape can also provide temporary hold while sewing and reduce the use of pins. The iron hemming tape for clothes makes garment repairs and alterations easy and you can finally hem pants without sewing. From hemming slacks, sleeves, skirts, blazers, jump suits, pantsuits, shorts, pajamas to gluing fabric patterns to garment, this roll of iron on hem tape for clothes can do it all. The sewing hem tape will also not let you down when being used as fabric tape for upholstery or iron hem tape for curtains. Adjust the length on drapes, blankets, pillow shams, window valances & table cloths as easy as 1-2-3! The iron on fusing tape is super handy to keep around to combine quilting batting, hem table runners, pillows, car seat covers or decorative curtain tiebacks. The usage of this iron on tape for fabric is so broad that it can also make dog collars or horse rain sheets.
- No sew hemming tape made from polyester material; Stretchy, strong and durable; Easy iron on application; Machine washable & dry cleanable; Melts easily and creates a strong bond; Breathable, lightweight and shadow free.
- Hemming tape for curtains, sheets, and upholstery; Hem tape for pants, jeans, dresses, scrubs, and uniforms; Hem iron on tape for securing badges and patches, mending small holes, or binding quilts.
- Iron on hem tape for denim, cotton, polyester, rayon, wool, knit fabrics, silk organza, elastane, chiffon, linen, satin and flannel; Fabric tape for hemming that leaves no mark when removed.
- Easy to use iron on adhesive tape with good adhesion; Simply place the fabric fuse tape in between two pieces of fabric, moisten the bonding area & iron for 10 seconds; Fabric tape for hemming without hem mess and with quicker installation than hand stitching.
- Fusible fabric adhesive tape in bulk; Multiple layers can be used for heavier fabrics; Two rolls; Length each roll; 25M or 27 yards; Total length: 50M or 55 yards.
- Opens in a new window.