This spool of wax cord is made from premium polyester Dacaron fiber and has excellent tensile strength. Its sleek surface mimics waxed cord without the stickiness of real beeswax. It's soft to the touch and comfortable to wear. The polyester waxed cord is easy to maneuver but stiff enough to hold shape and retain slip knots, double knots, and other fancy knotwork.
About this item
- Odorless, bleed, fade, and fray-resistant.
- Easy to cut, tie, knot, or glue.
- Consistent color, uniform shape, and continuous length
This Korean waxed cord has many applications. Use it for jewelry making and beading to create pendants necklaces, surf necklaces, and sliding knot chokers. Design bracelets, waist beads, and anklets using stone, pony, wood, metal, or wood beads. Great for braiding, binding, stringing, macrame, floral arranging, weaving, crocheting, scrapbooking, bottle wrapping, bookbinding, gift wrapping, DIY crafting, or garment making. Create dream catchers, suncatchers, windchimes, bookmarks, and even shoelaces. Use for leatherwork, shoelace repair, sewing and crocheting, and other apparel making.
- STRONG & DURABLE - made from polyester dacron fiber with heat-treatable ends, fray resistant, colorfast, fading, and bleed-free
- LIGHTLY WAXED - sleek snakeskin-like surface mimicking real waxed cord but without stickiness, waterproof, no irritation or gunky residue
- COMPATIBLE - highly compatible with different jewelry findings such as jump rings, fold-over crimp beads, or round end caps
- VERSATILE - jewelry making, beading, braiding, binding, crafting, stringing, macrame, floral arranging, weaving, or crocheting
This spool of waxed cord carries a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. No questions will be asked if you are not completely satisfied with the product and want to return it. Actual colors may vary slightly from the images due to monitor resolution settings and photography lighting.
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.