Have you ever been bogged down when making your own double fold bias tape? The cutting and ironing can be tedious and is not feasible for large projects. This roll of extra-long and wide double bias tape might be able to change the norm and help you to concentrate more on your sewing projects. The tape has even width and a small gap between the two folding fabric edges for easy installation. From straight lines to curved motifs, this tape can do it all. The inherent flexibility enables it to go around curves like a pro and yields a pucker-free look.
Compared to single fold bias tapes, the double-fold ones give extra protection and are easier to work with when it comes to sewing, seaming, binding, hemming, pipping, or decorating. For seaming to add a pop of color, simply fit the tape edges to the textile and stitch it by hand or use a sewing machine to yield a clean and polished look. For professional garment manufacture, binding the edge with double fold bias tape is more cost effective and eliminates the need for facings and linings such as for sewing shirt or coat necklines and armhole edges. No matter whether it is for matching the fabric color or adding a contrast tone, the bias tape will instantly catch the eye. From accentuating quilts, blankets, and place mats to creating button loops and drawstrings, this spool of tape adds flare. Add piping cord inside the tape to make great maxi piping trim for pillowcases or other upholstery items.
About this item
- Double-fold bias tape or bies de tela made from bias-cut polyester fabric material; Sturdy and durable; Pre-folded; No ironing needed; Colorfast and bleeding free; Machine washable; Non-stretch; Odorless
- Great for sewing, piping, binding, hemming, and apparel making projects; Accent the seams on pillows, quilts, purses, chairs, garments, and sofas
- Bulk wholesale spool; Length: 55 yards or 50 meters; 0.5 inch or 13mm wide
- Easy to sew by hand or machine to make straight or curved edges; Consistent width and vibrant color; Easy to match cotton, polyester, leather, canvas, and linen
- The 55-yard long and half inch wide bias ribbon is not completely continuous due to the length and nature of the textile. Please note the color might vary slightly from the images due to computer monitor resolution and photography light settings; Color varies slightly between different dye lots