Are you looking for an authentic prayer pearls mala for chanting and meditating? Or a set of Buddha beads thatll sanctify your mind, body, and spirit? This mala prayer beads 108 necklace is exactly what you need. Made from real freshwater pearls, this set of prayer pearl beads is designed to complement any outfit or occasion. With pliable soft stretchy string, the mala beads Tibetan necklace can be worn around neck or wrist without causing irritation or discomfort. This pearl japa mala is easily adjusted and folded to wrist size to create charming multi-layer designs. Connected to both the root and the sacral chakra, the soothing pearl prayer rosaries have glorious healing properties and benefits that help to balance physical and emotional wellbeing.
Tibetan rosary prayer beads are also called japamala, japa beads, juzu beads, or worry beads. The word mala means garland in Sanskrit. In Catholicism, they are called rosary beads. Mala bead rosaries are commonly used by Tibetan, Hindu, Chinese, Korean, and Japanese Buddhist monks, Zen priests, or nichirens. Thoughtfully crafted, each set of Buddhist prayer beads has 108 mala beads to represent the 108 volumes of the words of Buddha. Tibetan prayer bead malas are considered traditional tools to count mantras, breaths, or prostrations, and cultivate clarity, positivity, and contentment. For yoga and meditation practices, this set of Tibetan meditation beads helps concentrate the mind. As a fashion accessory, the elegant prayer bracelet beads layers and mixes well with other jewelry pieces. The sophisticated Buddhist rosary beads are practical and full of warm sentiment and also make a perfect bohemian gift for a loved one.
About this item
- Tibet prayer beads made of freshwater cultured pearls and strong elastic string; Durable and sturdy; Handmade cultured freshwater pearl mala prayer beads with stretchy elastic cord; Comfortable to wear mala necklace 108 beads; Authentic mala 108 beads necklace
- Elastic mala prayer beads bracelet to wear as a multilayer mala bracelet, or anklet; Mala rosary beads for altars and home décor; Buddhist necklace for Buddhist manta chanting and offerings; 108 mala beads for meditation; Yoga mala beads for yoga
- Tibetan Buddhist meditation 108 beads symbolize joy, peace, luck, and prosperity; Malas beads enhance focus, concentration and insight; Mala Buddhist beads are believed to balance auras, boost confidence, ward off illness, and shield against anxiety and depression
- Zen mala beads for women of all ages; Portable mala bead bracelet; Easy-to-wear 108 mala pearls necklace
- Gift-ready mala beads pearl prayer beads with mala bag; 108 long pearl mala plus 3 sets of marker beads and 1 set of guru beads; Pearl bead size: 6mm; Length: 24 inches; Wraps up to 4X; Easy to put on and take off
- Opens in a new window.