This set of copper offering bowls has seven bowls. They are used for offering water on a meditation table or in front of a Buddha statue.The size of each bowl is 2.6 inches wide and 1.1 inches tall.
- Offering bowls made from brass copper alloy metal; Fire resistant, sturdy, and durable; Does not tip easily; Light weight and portable; Portable and easy to store.
- Copper offering bowl for burning cone, charcoal, and resin incense, palo santo, offering, smudging, and decorating meditation spot, altar, accent table, shelves, and yoga space.
- Small offering bowls with consistent size, shape, and quality; Easy to clean; No peeling; Fits indoor and outdoor use; Offering bowl for water, rice, oil, fruits, salt, flowers, herb crystals, and gemstones; NOT food graded.
- Unique altar accessories, incense burners, smudge bowls, decoration bowls for rituals, Buddhist ceremonies, Tibetan and Hindu holidays, person puja, and Diwali pooja.
- Bulk Buddhist offering bowls; Set of 7; Gift ready; Free copyrighted Buddha eye magnet.
- Opens in a new window.