This box of alloy metal double loop spilt jump rings is sturdy, easy to work with, and will not blacken hands. They are also easy to split but hardy enough to hold their shape. The tone is easy to match with other stainless steel, sterling silver, or silver-plated brass metal hardware such as chain links, keyrings, and jewelry findings. All the rings are shiny and free of marring.
For jewelry making, these strong yet lightweight rings are great for making bracelets, necklaces, or earrings, but also handy for holding charms or pendants. For DIY crafting, these large jump rings are hard to find and easy to attach keys to keyrings, connect crystal to chandeliers, build suncatchers, or create ornaments.
- Double loop jump rings made from alloy metal; Sturdy and durable; Nickel and lead-free; Shiny and symmetrical round shape; Corrosion, tarnish, and rust-resistant; Lightweight, smooth, and easy to use; Will not snag or deform.
- Small split ring kit for DIY crafting, connecting, repairing, or suspending; Split rings for dog tags, badges, lanyards, ornaments, suncatchers, chainmail, windchimes, adornments and chandelier connectors.
- Double split rings for jewelry making; Jewelry findings for charms, pendants, earrings, bracelets, or necklaces; Split jump rings for keychains, mini key rings and keys.
- Silver split jump rings compatible with tassels, straps, hooks, or clasps; Silver split rings easy to open by hand or with pliers, tweezers, or a jump ring opener.
- Double loop split ring bulk wholesale package; Wire thickness: 0.8mm or 20 gauge; 5mm: 200 PCs; 6mm: 150 PCs; 8mm: 80 PCs; 10m: 50 PCs; 12mm: 35 PCs; 14mm: 25 PCs; Total: 540 PCs.
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.