- Double pull right-hand separating zipper with large plastic teeth and double enameled metal zipper pull; Durable and sturdy; No zipper stops and openable from both sides; Fit for indoor and outdoor use; Machine washable and dryable; Snagging free
- 2 sided zipper replacement for sewing, clothing, marine application, upholstery, DIY crafting, and outdoor gear repairing
- Outdoor zipper replacement for sleeping bags, boat covers, trampoline tent covers, tents, dog beds, reversible jackets, coats, storage bags, and greenhouse doors
- Double slide long zipper easy to install by hand or sewing machine; Compatible with fabric, canvas, vinyl, and leather; Easy to zip and unzip; Can be cut to shorten
- Size 5 large zipper teeth; Zipper teeth width: 9mm; Overall zipper tape width: 1.5 inches
Are you about to throw away a tent with a ripped zipper? Does your trampoline net have a broken zipper and create a safety hazard? This heavy-duty double-pull zipper will be able to save the day. Well-constructed and with neutral color, this zipper is easy to sew on by hand or sewing machine. The zipper teeth will not rust like metal zippers and can endure cold and moisture like a champ.
Without zipper stops on both sides, the zipper operates smoothly and allows easy access from both sides. Repairing a broken zipper on a boat dodger or canopy, cockpit enclosure, ATV all-weather cover, vehicle top, golf cart cover, or RV screen or awning cannot be easier. This heavy-duty zipper might be even beefier than the original one you have. No need to run to the store reluctantly before your scout camping trip to fix your broken sleep bags or camping tent door. This zipper can fix it like a breeze. For those who are in DIY crafting or sewing, this zipper is must have to make zippered bedding, couch covers, storage cases, blanket bags, or seat cushions. It is also handy to keep around the house to replace zippers on gazebo curtains or canopies, mosquito nets, pet screens, or birdproof nets. The applications are so versatile the zippers can even be used to build a room divider.
- Opens in a new window.