Do you think I Ching fortune sticks or yarrow stalks are just too hard to handle? Are you looking for a whimsical game for your party or family reunion? This set of is Chinese fortune-telling sticks with exquisite details is the answer. From noblemen to street peddlers, ancient Chinese fortune sticks played an important role in Chinese Taoist or Buddhist divination practices. Also called chi chi sticks, oracle of Kuan Yin in Chinese, Siam Si in Thai, and O-mikuji in Japanese, fortune telling Chinese sticks eased the querent?s mind through the simple Kau Chim process. This set of fortune telling Chinese sticks literally brings Chinese fortune tellers into your home. Want to make your party truly unique? Use this set of game fortune sticks and let all the guest have fun by reading their fortune. The vintage Chinese fortune sticks are also great conversation starters for your home and with family.
This set of Chinese fortune I Ching sticks is very easy to use. Simply shake the canister with sixty numbered sticks until the first one jumps out as the naturally chosen indication of your fortune. Read the explanation on the instruction booklet for the corresponding numbered stick, and it will tell your fortune.
- Asian fortune sticks with storage box made from wood and faux leather; Chien tung fortune sticks made from bamboo; Chinese fortune telling sticks book in English and Chinese; Handmade fortune reading sticks set with classic leather finish; Sturdy and durable
- Kau Chim bucket with lottery poetry book for fortune telling or home office, and altar decoration; Fortune teller sticks for Chinese fortune sticks game and Chinese New Year game
- Chinese fortune sticks in leather box for parties and holidays; Chien tung Chinese fortune telling sticks for gifts or stocking stuffers
- Chinese fortune telling sticks in English; Easy to use; Chien tung fortune telling sticks set in vintage style
- 60 Chinese fortune teller sticks; Canister size: 7.5 x 3 X 3 inches; Stick length: 6 inches
- Opens in a new window.