Frustrated with fabric around your embroidery puckering? Wish fusible stabilizers were thinner and less stiff? This no-show stabilizing embroidery sheet might be the solution. Sturdier than embroidery paper, the pliable sewing stabilizer adds a nice layer to embroideries for extra stability and distortion prevention without being bulky. Unlike a water soluble stabilizer, this no show mesh stabilizer for machine embroidery and hand sewing doesnÂt wash away. The material holds its shape well without showing up behind light-colored fabrics. The tearaway material is easy to remove, but doesnÂt rip when being handled in a hoop. Unlike cut away stabilizers, the tearaway backing negates the need for cutting. The non-woven backing doesnÂt leave a sticky residue like adhesive stabilizers. The non-fusible material doesnÂt require heat or an iron.
For new or pro embroidery enthusiasts, this invisible backing is great for any light embroidering projects done by hand or machine. Customize wearable items like t-shirts, aprons, pockets, polo shirts, and hats. Use this breathable stabilizer as an extra lining in face masks. The strong, lightweight material is soft to the touch and wonÂt scratch or itch, so use it to sew designs into childrenÂs garments, girlÂs dresses, bibs, baby onesies, and towels. The gentle weight backing is great for delicate fabrics such as pique knit and silk. This flexible stabilizer can also be used when embellishing and monogramming home dÃ©cor such as pillows, table runners, quilt squares, vintage quilt labels, and applique embroidered quilts.
- Tear away stabilizers made from nylon material; Strong and durable; Breathable and no washing shrinkage; Machine washable, dryable, and ironable; Flexible, soft, and sheer; Semi-transparent and feels like fabric; Lightweight and shadow free
- No show mesh embroidery stabilizer or monogram stabilizer to sew designs onto clothes, masks, quilts, and embroidery projects
- See-through and non-woven embroidery backing for light or dark colored fabrics, knit, cotton, silk, and polyester; Prevents design warping and holds shape well
- Easier to remove than cutaway stabilizers; Multiple layers can be used for heavy and dense designs; Easy to write on, thread and stitch through
- Embroidery supplies in bulk; Compatible with embroidery hoops and machines, sewing machines, and tapes
- Opens in a new window.