Are you looking for soft and atmospheric golden glow to add to your night time ambience? Did the light in your ceramic holiday village go out and you canÂt find a replacement at a local hardware store? With this pack of long-lasting candelabra base light bulbs on standby, you can easily replace a frizzed bulb and have another peaceful night without a hitch. From nightlights to salt lamps, these hard-to-find lightbulbs with low wattage will have you covered. The small light bulbs simulate the shape and filament appearance of an old-fashioned incandescent bulb, but have way longer life span and less heat radiation. This energy-efficient bulb is cool to the touch and also fits a complete enclosed lighting fixture. It casts light omnidirectionally without UV and blue light, making it very easy on your eyes.
These bulbs with ambient yellowish glow are perfect night light bulbs, which will make you feel safe. They are aslo dim enough to use while you sleep. For light up Christmas villages and figurines, these small bulbs have no harsh glare and almost universally fit. As general light bulbs for candle light, decorative lamp, novelty string light, and backlight bulb replacements, they exceed typical bulbs in quality and longevity. The application of these mini bulbs with low light is so versatile that it also fits most pumpkin jack o lantern lights and holiday lawn inflatables.
- Clear low wattage LED night light bulbs made from glass and metal; Long lasting; Flicker free and no buzzing noise; UV and blue light free; Cool burning and dimmable
- Small light bulbs with E12 candelabra base; Ambient warm white glow (2700 to 2900K); Up to 90% energy saving; 360-degree omnidirectional illumination
- Great for nightlights, Himalayan salt lamps, ceramic villages, novelty string lights, window candlesticks, chandeliers, decorative lamps, Halloween pumpkin lights, and holiday lawn inflatables; Replacement light bulbs for bedroom, bathroom, living room, and staircases
- Bulb shape: standard C7 type; Voltage: 120V; 0.7 Watt (Comparable to 4W, 5W, 6W, and max 7W incandescent bulbs); Life span: about 25000 hours or 23 years based on 3 hours of use per day; 50 Lumen
- Resembles the shape and filament appearance of vintage incandescent lightbulbs; Individually and securely packed
Net Orders Checkout