- Waxed string made from cotton; Non-elastic wax cotton cord lightly coated in beeswax; Soft to the touch and comfortable to wear; Bleed, fade, and fray-resistant; Odorless; Non-sticky wax cotton cord for jewelry making and crafting
- Waxed string for jewelry making; Waxed necklace cord for pendants, surf necklace rope, and sliding knot chokers; Wax cord for bracelet making, waist beads, and anklets; Wax jewelry cord for stone, pony, wood, metal, or wood beads
- Waxed knotting cord for binding and stringing; Waxed macrame cord for braiding, weaving, or crocheting; Waxed lacing cord aka waxed braided cord for scrapbooking, book binding, DIY crafting, or garment making
- Waxed cotton thread can be used to create bottles and gifts or make journals and bookmarks; Wax cord for dream catchers, suncatchers, and windchimes or use wax rope cord to make shoelaces; Easy to cut, tie, knot, or glue, this Beading string has a unique texture that will prevent slipping
- Waxed cotton string bulk wholesale spool; 2 mm waxed cord; 15 assorted colored waxed cotton cord rope rolls; 11 yards per roll; Wax cotton string with consistent thickness and continuous length for all your projects
Are you looking for something to replace a necklace metal chain due to metal sensitivity? Do you feel that heavily waxed lacing twine is too sticky? This spool of 2mm round waxed cord might be the answer. Compared to polyester, hemp, or linen cord, this flexible and durable cotton cord is soft to the touch and will not irritate skin. This lightly wax covered and durable cording can withstand water and will not leave residue. The cotton cord with a matte and elegant finish is easy to maneuver, cut, glue, or tie knots and is stiff enough to hold its shape.
This vegan cotton string is a great leather cord replacement for jewelry making and beading. As necklace rope or bracelet cord, it pairs well with a variety of jewelry findings, pendants, charms made from wood, glass, metal, or stone. From tying lockets, braiding friendship bracelets, creating sliding knot surfing chokers, to building knotted or macrame jewelry, this highly adaptable cord can handle it all like a pro.
This tough cotton thread with strong tensile strength will not break when pulled by bare hands. It is great for DIY projects such as hanging medium and lightweight plants, creating wind chimes, dreamcatchers, and sun catchers, tying cables or bamboo trellises, repairing shoe or boot laces, or binding books and journals. This cord in a variety of vibrant colors is also great for wrapping bottles and gifts, making apparel, or creating bookmarks.
- Opens in a new window.