Are you tired of fabric chalk which does not even mark half the time and the other half of the time it just rubs off before you can even start to cut? Are you frustrated with fabric pencils where the slightest touch smears the lines? This box of water-soluble fabric pencils is the best alternative. No more messy hands full of chalk powder! No more fighting with your subpar marking pens! These pencils outperform their peers with superior quality. They draw more long lasting and precise lines than fabric chalk and come off much better than fabric markers.
This strong yet soft lead does not break easily and yields defined, visible, but erasable patterns, which will not come off with rubbing or heat exposure. With a dampened cloth or water, the lines are easily washable and disappear even on bright white fabric. The pencils are easy to sharpen manually or with an electronic sharpener. No matter what material, soft of hard, light or dark, these pencils will handle the markings like a pro. The markings easily adhere to fabric surfaces, even on stretchy material.
- Fabric pencil with soft yet strong lead; Yields precise, fine, and visible lines; Markings can be easily rubbed off with water; Better color transfer than fabric chalk and crayons
- Fabric pencils for sewing, quilting, embroidering, stitching, and crafting; Easy to mark on soft and hard fabric such as denim, canvas, cotton, leather, suede, nylon, polyester, silk, linen, wool, satin, and organdy
- Professional marking pencils for fabrics patterns, seam allowances, quilt borders, patchworks; Easy tracing tools for tailors, sewers, dressmakers, quilters, and seamstresses
- Easy to sharpen; Does not break easily when sharpened; Lead does not wear quickly; Will not stretch or distort stretchy fabric; Can be used with a ruler
- Bulk wholesale packaging; Quantity: 12 pencils; Warranty: 45 days with no questions asked
- Opens in a new window.