Do you wish you had a third hand when you solder small parts? Is it frustrating that you have to take a break in between to open clips with tight springs? This assortment of metal alligator clasps with shiny chrome tone can help. Made from nickel plated steel with perfectly aligned teeth, these clips with no sharp edges have reasonable clamp force and yield a firm grip. The tubes on the clamp handles can be easily crimped, soldered, or glued.
The clips can be used as not only a holder for soldering and painting but also a miniature clamp to hold small parts together for gluing. It negates the need to solder and splice at the same time. These alligator clips with holes have great conductivity and perfect for setting up a circuit or electric testing for low voltage DIY projects. It is very easy to connect a stick or wire to the clip hole. The clips are also great for holding and displaying cards, photos or hanging ornaments.
- Gator clips made from nickel plated carbon steel; Non-insulated and solderable; Durable and rust resistant; Consistent tone and quality; Strong hold and perfect teeth alignment
- Alligator clips for crafts, soldering, painting, electrical testing, or jewelry making; Suitable for hobby and automotive use
- Silver tone small alligator clips; Length: 2 inches or 51mm; Maximum jaw handle open width: 9mm or 0.35 inch; Outside diameter of the tube: 5mm or 0.2 inch; Fits wire AWG from 7 to 14
- Crocodile clips compatible with wires, vinyl, cords, skewers, or banana plugs
- Alligator clamps in bulk package; Easy to be crimped, glued, or soldered
Net Orders Checkout