Malas, or garland in Sanskrit, are also called japamala, japa beads, juzu beads, or worry beads. Mala beads are commonly used by Tibetan, Indian, Hindu, Chinese, Korean, and Japanese Buddhist monks, Himalayan Buddhists, Zen priests, or nichirens. They normally have 108 beads plus dividers and a guru bead. The number, 108, is considered a sacred number in Hinduism, Jainism, Tibetan Buddhism, and some Sikh traditions. It represents the 108 volumes containing the words of the Buddha. Within the mala bead material, Rudraksha seed beads have their special and important connotation. An ancient legend says that the all-mighty creator woke up after a thousand years of meditating for the welfare of all creatures and began to shed tears that crystallized into seeds and grew the first Rudraksha tree.
Handmade in the Himalayan area, this set of mala 108 rudraksha rosary with the natural real Rudraksha seed smell and a bohemian touch is a great tool for Padmasambhava, personal pooja, daily mantra chanting, or aura balancing. As yoga mala beads in yoga, puja, or meditation practices, Mala Rudraksha prayer beads will help you to keep your mind focused. The Buddhist prayer beads 108 mala is also great decor for in-house temple, ceremonies, or altar. As a unique jewelry piece to make a nonconforming statement or start a conversation, the Rudraksha seed mala beads go with any outfit and can be worn as a mala necklace or bracelet. For your bohemian or yogi friends, you can never go wrong by gifting them with this Nepal rudraksha mala.
- Rudraksha mala beads made from authentic natural 5 face Rudraksha seed beads; Non-stretchable string; Rudraksha mala 108 beads from Nepal with handmade knots and tassel; Sturdy and durable; Free of wax.
- Mala beads strand, yoga bead and meditation bead set for meditation, Buddhist mantra chanting or Buddhs offerings; Tibetan prayer beads for home, office or altar décor.
- Traditional Tibetan Zen Buddhist mala prayer necklace design; Genuine Rudraksha mala necklace with unisex design; Can also be worn as a wrist Rudraksha bracelet.
- Mala Nepali necklace for men and women; Comfortable to wear; Gift-ready with velvet bag included.
- Hand-knotted prayer beads with 108 seed beads and one guru bead; Length: 34 inches; Bead size: 8mm.
- Opens in a new window.