This roll of round suede leather cord with a rustic look is made from genuine cowhide leather. Our suede cord:
- Is soft enough to bend and tie into knots but stiff enough to handle with hands and easy to straighten.
- Is reasonably strong and durable for non heavy usage;
- Has consistent thickness and color which lends itself well to braiding and other techniques;
- Color will not rub off and it holds its color well;
- Works perfectly with average to large jewelry findings;
- Has bountiful packing length and can be used in different projects;
Versatile Suede Leather Rope Spool
It can be used to make or restore jewelry such as necklaces, lariat chokers, bracelets, wristbands, earrings, or even Kumihimo styled woven jewelry. It is great for making garments, shoe laces, boot strings, lanyards, key chains, hatbands, headbands, or even cat teasers.
Odor and Tension
Though most people appreciate the smell of real leather, some might find it unpleasant. The smell will get less and less strong after being exposed to air. Genuine leather has reasonable tension but it is not as strong as faux leather. The suede cord is suitable for non heavy projects.
- Opens in a new window.