Are you looking for decorative metal studs to add some spice to an old leather jacket? This box of single cap leather rivets with riveting tools will do the trick. These compression rivets, also called speedy rivets or rapid rivets, come in two pieces, a stem and a cap. Using your own hammer and the included rivet punch, press, and anvil, you can add metal studs to leather, canvas, denim, vinyl or plastic like a breeze. The rivets come in four assorted colors that match easily with other leather work accessories and can be installed easily with a desktop rivet press machine.
From installing decorative studs to attaching a hood to a jacket, this kit will have you covered. It is great for embellishing or repairing purse handles, belts, sheaths, backpacks, or wallets. It will instantly add flare to jeans, bracelets, boots, hats, or even doll costumes.
- Leather rivets made from tubular metal; Nickel and lead free; Rust and tarnish resistant; Easy to install
- Rivet setting tool included: one punch, one press setter, and one small anvil base; Rivet set with a solid plastic storage box to prevent mixing and spilling
- Rivet assortment in three sizes: Large: 8 mm X 12mm; Medium: 8mm X 8mm; Small: 6 mm X 6mm; Four colors: gold, silver, gunmetal, and antique brass
- Bulk wholesale leathercraft rivet supplies; 3 assorted sizes in 4 colors; 15 sets of each size and color; 180 sets in total
- Leather rivet kit for crafts, sewing, and jewelry making; Great for decorating jackets, dog collars, bracelets, jeans, leather straps, sheaths, and bag handles; Rivets for fabric, leather, vinyl, or plastic