Do you find it tedious to hunt for jewelry clasps and jump rings before starting each jewelry making project? Is it embarrassing when some metal ribbon clamps turn your neck green? This set of ribbon jewelry clasps and closures is the answer. Made from lead and nickel-free metal in most common color tones, this set of ribbon clamps for jewelry making will not irritate the skin and is easy to match to a variety of jewelry findings made from sterling silver, gold, rose gold metal, or stainless steel. The top loop of the cord end allows for attaching to jump rings or other connectors. With the pliable metal and pointy teeth with great hold, the installation of the ribbon crimps for jewelry making is as easy as a simply pinching the ends with a pair of flat nose plier or by hand.
For jewelers or beading hobbyists, the ribbon end kit for jewelry has everything you need to make most jewelry. No matter whether they are being used as bracelet clamps or earring clamps for jewelry making, these end clamps for jewelry making can handle any application with ease. The end crimps for jewelry making are perfect for multi-strand bracelets, corded necklaces, multiple string wristbands, Brazilian bracelets, friendship bracelets, cuffs, and charms. For beadwork with small beads such as seed beads, these fold over crimp closures are a must-have in jewelry end clamps. The ribbon crimp clasp kit is also great for DIY crafting, bookbinding, journal and notebook creating, and resin or kid craft projects. The ribbon clamp adds a professional finish to ribbon and velvet bookmarks. The uses of these ribbon end caps are so versatile that it can even be used to create a waist belt.
- Ribbon end clamps with loops made from iron-based alloy metal; Lead and nickel-free; Strong and durable; Tarnish and rust-resistant; Easy to work with and install; Will not irritate skin.
- Ribbon pinch clasps for jewelry making, beading, Kumihimo braiding, art crafts, and DIY crafting; Ribbon clamps for earrings, necklaces, chokers, anklets, bookmark ends, keychains, and ornaments.
- Fold over ribbon ends for jewelry making compatible with ribbon, thin webbings, straps or cords made from silk, satin, velvet, suede, leather, yarn, lace, micro fiber, grosgrain, organza, or denim.
- Ribbon fasteners coordinate well with other jewelry findings and cording connectors such as lobster clasps and jump rings; Ribbon crimps hold and cover ribbon ends with pinch clip teeth.
- Ribbon end crimps for jewelry making in bulk supplies; Ribbon fastener set in silver, gold, rose gold, platinum, gun metal black, antique bronze tone; Total: about 2,460pcs; 600 6x3mm fold over cord ends; 180 lobster claw clasps; 1500 5mm open jump rings: 180 10mm ribbon flat clamp crimps.
- Opens in a new window.