Are you looking for prayer bead bracelets that can be wrapped several times? Or a set of Buddha beads that'll sanctify your mind, body, and spirit? This mala prayer beads 108 necklace is exactly what you need. Made from real wood, these wood mala beads with a polished surface, neutral colors, and aesthetic appeal is designed to complement any outfit or occasion. With pliable soft stretchy string, this mala beads Tibetan necklace can be worn around your neck or wrist without causing irritation or discomfort. This wooden mala beads bracelet is easily adjusted and folded to your wrist size and preference to create charming multi-layer designs or decor. Not only are the wooden prayer beads beautiful and bohemian but mala necklaces are believed to absolve stressors and strengthen your inner-being. Tibetan rosary prayer beads are also called japamala, japa beads, juzu beads, or worry beads. The word mala means garland in Sanskrit. In Catholicism, they are called rosary beads. Mala bead rosaries are commonly used by Tibetan, Hindu, Chinese, Korean, and Japanese Buddhist monks, Zen priests, or nichirens. Thoughtfully crafted, each set of Buddhist prayer beads has 108 mala beads to represent the 108 volumes of the words of Buddha. Tibetan prayer bead malas are considered traditional tools for counting mantras, breaths, or prostrations, and for cultivating clarity, positivity, and contentment. For yoga and meditation practices, this set of Tibetan meditation beads can help to concentrate the mind. As a fashion accessory, the prayer bracelet beads can be layered and mixed with other jewelry pieces. These natural mala beads can even absorb essential oils and scents to create a pleasant atmosphere. Not only is this Tibetan prayer beads wood mala practical but it is also full of warm sentiment, perfect for gifting to a loved one.
- Tibetan mala beads for for and men made from natural wood; Durable and sturdy; Handmade mala mala beads wood necklace with stretchy elastic cord; ComNecklacetable to wear mala necklace 108 beads; Fade-resistant mala 108 beads necklace.
- Elastic mala prayer beads bracelet to wear as a multilayer mala bracelet, or anklet; Mala rosary beads for alar and home décor; Buddhist necklace for Buddhist manta chanting and offerings; 108 mala beads for meditation; Yoga mala beads for yoga.
- Tibetan buddhist meditation 108 beads symbolize joy, peace, protection, focus, healing, wisdom, wealth, and good health; Mala Buddhist beads believed to balance auras, cure illness, and shield against stress, worry, anxiety, or depression.
- Zen mala beads for women and men; Portable mala bead bracelet; Easy-to-wear mala bead necklace.
- Gift-ready mala wood beads with mala bag; 108 mala wooden beads plus 3 sets of marker beads and 1 set of guru beads; Mala beads 8mm bead size; Length: 36 inches; Wraps up to 5X; Easy to put on and take off.
- Opens in a new window.