Are you in limbo about whether you should throw away a favorite jacket just because it has a broken snap? Is it frustrating to button your kidÂs shirt during the morning rush? This box of snap fasteners with installation tools included will be able to help. Installing these resilient clip buttons is as easy as 1, 2, 3! With your own hammer and the included punch, setter, and anvil, you can add metal snap buttons to leather, corduroy, flannel, or silk fabrics like a breeze. The snaps come in four assorted colors, and are easy to match with other leather-work accessories. They are also compatible with other snap button installation tools such as snap pliers and snap punches.
From installing a replacement button on overalls, boots, cargo shorts, hats, backpacks, or purses, to attaching a hood to a jacket or replacing a coat zipper, this kit will have you covered. For crafters who enjoy creating bibs, bracelets, pillow cases, wallets, or even dog coats, these snap buttons are not only functional, but also decorative.
- Snap button made from metal; Nickel and lead free; Sturdy and durable; Rust and tarnish resistant; Easy to install and use; Detailed and clear installation menu included
- Snap installation tool included: one punch, one pointy setter, one concave setter, and one small anvil base; Snap button set with a solid plastic storage box to prevent mixing and spilling
- Snap button size: 12.5 mm or 0.49 inch; Size 20 snap buttons; Four assorted colors: gold, silver, gunmetal, and antique brass
- Bulk wholesale leathercraft snap and rivet supplies; 20 sets of each color; 80 sets total; Each set includes two caps, a stud and a socket; 320 pieces total
- Snaps for sewing, crafts, clothing, and jewelry making; Great for jackets, bracelet closure clasps, jeans, and shirts; Snaps for elastic bands, cotton fabric, canvas, fleece, leather, vinyl, denim or plastic