Buddhist mala beads, or garlands in Sanskrit, are also called japamala, japa beads, juzu beads, or worry beads. Buddha pray beads are commonly used by Tibetan, Indian, Hindu, Chinese, Korean, and Japanese Buddhist monks, Himalayan Buddhists, Zen priests, or nichirens. Handmade with stretchy string, this set of meditation bracelet prayer beads with natural wood beads and a bohemian touch is a great tool for Padmasambhava, personal pooja, daily mantra chanting, or aura balancing. Mala beads are also used in yoga, puja, or meditation practices. When used as wood meditation beads or Zen Buddhist prayer beads wood mala, these beads will help keep your mind focused. This strand of prayer bracelet beads also make great décor for in-house temples, ceremonies, or altars. As a unique wood mala bracelet to make a nonconformist statement or start a conversation, you can't go wrong with this Buddhist bracelet for women or men. For your bohemian or yogi friends, this wooden prayer beads bracelet will make a gift they will treasure.
- Mala wood beads bracelet made from natural wood and hardy elastic cord; Handmade wood mala wrist beads; Stretchable mala wood bracelet with great tension; Fade-resistant mala beads bracelet.
- Men and women mala bracelet wood prayer beads; Zen mala beads bracelet wood worry beads for Buddhist mantra chanting, Buddha offering, altar décor, yoga, or meditation.
- Unisex designed mala prayer bead bracelets; Comfortable Buddhist wrist mala for daily wear; Buddha bracelet beads with a gift mala bag; Easy to put on zen bracelet for men and women.
- Tibetan wrist mala anecdotally believed to balance auras, support healing, cultivate inner freedom, shield against negative energies, and sanctify the mind, body, and soul.
- 14mm Tibetan buddhist beads; Beaded mala with 14 wrist mala beads and 1 guru bead; Length: about 7.5 inches; One size fits most.
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.