Did the bulb in your favorite salt lamp burn out and you canÂt find a replacement at your local hardware store? Is the bulb wattage of the pink salt lamp too high making your rock sweat? With this pack of long-lasting salt lamp replacement bulbs on hand, you can easily replace a burnt-out bulb and indulge in the delectable ambiance of your lamp again without a hitch.
Rock, bowl, or basket salt lamp? It doesnÂt matter! These dimmable replacement bulbs universally fit all salt lamps from different makers or with different sizes. These dimmable bulbs are also compatible with the original lamp dimmer that comes with many salt lamps. They emanate a warm, peaceful, soothing glow, creating a serene atmosphere. The perfect amount of heat it emits will heat up the natural salt rock to release negative ions without melting and damaging the furniture underneath your lamp. These mini light bulbs can also be replacement bulbs for nightlights, decorative lamps, wax warmers, and even for some dryers.
About this item
- Salt lamp light bulb replacements made from metal and glass; Dimmable and long-lasting incandescent lightbulbs for salt lamp; Flicker free and no buzzing noise while operating
- Salt lamp bulbs emanate sufficient heat for ion release without making the salt rock sweat; Ambient warm glow; 360-degree omnidirectional illumination
- Universal replacement bulbs for salt lamps from different makers and with different sizes; Small light bulbs for night lights, wax warmers, ceramic Christmas village houses, Halloween pumpkin lights, holiday lawn inflatables and more
- Himalayan salt lamp bulbs in bulk packaging; Pack of 12; E12 candelabra base; Shape: T20; Voltage: 110V, 120V, and 130V; 15W; Life span: about 1500 hours; 90 Lumen
- Easy-to-install salt rock lamp bulbs; Individually and securely packaged; 45-day no questions asked warranty
Net Orders Checkout