Are you having a hard time finding the right bobbins for your vintage sewing machine? Do you wish your metal bobbins were see-through so you can know how much thread is left? This box of mini plastic bobbins could help. It fits a broad variety of sewing machines, including most vintage ones. There are no sharp edges that will cut thread or damage your sewing machine.
With the clear bobbin holder, you will be able to find the right color easy. No more noise, wobble, or breakage. These bobbins are made to fit almost all traditional low shank sewing machines and have a classic vintage style that will not deform or pop apart when your thread has been wound too tight. With extra bobbins on hand, you will not need to keep throwing extra thread away. They are easier to wind with a bobbin winder and are extremely handy to keep around for your dressmaking, fashion design, or free motion quilting projects.
- Plastic bobbins made from acrylic; Smooth edge and consistent round shape; Strong and durable; Lightweight and reusable; Easy to thread with a bobbin winder
- Sewing machine bobbins with a plastic storage box; Empty plastic sewing machine bobbins with free inch/cm measuring tape
- Class 15 bobbins for Singer, Babylock, Elna, Huskystar, Universal, Sears, Janome, Kenmore, Juki, Pfaff, Brother sewing machines.
- Sturdy 15J plastic bobbins for home sewing, quilting, serger, and embroidery machines; Fit most standard low shank sewing machines
- Clear plastic bobbins bobbins with simple design; Easy to use; Size A; Class 15J; Overall size: 2 x 2 x 1.15 CM; Bulk bobbin supplies
Net Orders Checkout