Are you having a hard time finding the right bobbins for your vintage sewing machine? Are the plastic bobbins so easy to break that you always need to cross your fingers when you wind it? This box of mini metal bobbins could help. It fits a broad variety of sewing machines, including most vintage ones. They are more heavy duty and function better than lightweight aluminum bobbins. There are no sharp edges that will cut thread or damage your sewing machine.
If you are having problems with plastic bobbins, you should definitely give these class 15 metal universal bobbins a try. No more noise, wobble or breakage. These bobbins are made to fit almost all traditional low shank sewing machines and have a classic vintage style that will not deform or pop apart when your thread has been wound too tight. With extra bobbins on hand, you will not need to keep throwing extra thread away. They are easier to wind with a bobbin winder, and are extremely handy to keep around for your dressmaking, fashion design, or free motion quilting projects.
About this item
- Sewing machine bobbins made from metal; Smooth edge and consistent round shape; Strong and durable; Lightweight; Easy to thread with a bobbin winder.
- Sewing bobbins with a plastic storage box; Empty metal sewing machine bobbins with free inch/cm measuring tape.
- Class 15 bobbins for Singer, Babylock, Elna, Huskystar, Universal, Sears, Janome, Kenmore, Juki, Pfaff, Brother sewing machines.
- Sturdy metal bobbins for home sewing, quilting, serger, and embroidery machines; Fit most standard low shank sewing machines.
- Metal bobbins with simple design; Easy to use; Size A; Class 15J; Overall size: 2 x 2 x 1.15 CM; Bulk bobbin supplies.
- Opens in a new window.