This box of stainless-steel double loop spilt jump rings is sturdy, easy to work with, and will not blacken hands like the iron ones do. They are also easy to split but hardy enough to hold their shape. The tone is easy to match with other stainless steel, sterling silver, or silver-plated brass metal hardware such as chain links, keyrings, and jewelry findings. All the rings are shiny and free of marring. The size ranges from as tiny as 5mm to 14mm.
For jewelry making, these strong yet lightweight rings are great for making bracelets, necklaces, or earrings, but also handy for holding charms or pendants. For DIY crafting, these large jump rings are hard to find and easy to attach keys to keyrings, connect crystal to chandeliers, build suncatchers, or create ornaments.
- Double loop jump rings made from stainless steel; Sturdy and durable; Nickel and lead-free; Shiny and symmetrical round shape; Corrosion, tarnish, and rust-resistant; Lightweight, smooth, and easy to use; Will not snag or deform.
- Small split ring kit for DIY crafting, connecting, repairing, or suspending; Split rings for dog tags, badges, lanyards, ornaments, suncatchers, chainmail, windchimes, adornments and chandelier connectors.
- Double split rings for jewelry making; Jewelry findings for charms, pendants, earrings, bracelets, or necklaces; Split jump rings for keychains, mini key rings and keys.
- Silver split jump rings compatible with tassels, straps, hooks, or clasps; Silver split rings easy to open by hand or with pliers, tweezers, or a jump ring opener.
- Double loop split ring bulk wholesale package; Total: 600 pcs; 200 5mm double loop jump rings; 150 6mm double loop jump rings; 100 7mm double loop jump rings; 80 8mm double loop jump rings; 50 10mm double loop jump rings; 20 14mm double loop jump rings; Wire thickness: 0.8mm or 20 gauge.
- Opens in a new window.