Have you ever wondered how museums mount their artwork? Do you worry about falling when you use a regular hanging cable with simple end twists to mount a heavy mirror or frame? It is always better to be safe than sorry. This set of solid aluminum cable swages provides ultimate security for hanging. It is the hanging hardware the professionals use to secure a cable, wire, or rope. Most heavy-duty hanging wires or aircraft cables have no flexibility and it makes crimps a necessity to provide a permanent connection. These oval ferrules are compatible with a variety of wires and cables even the coated ones, as long as the overall thickness fits. From crafting, hanging lighting fixtures, pictures, artwork, or mirrors, securing porch trails, splicing broken field fences, or even fishing, these sturdy crimp loop sleeves are handy to keep around your house or business. The bulk packaging will make this box last for several projects and make them handy hanging accessories for commercial uses.
For regular securing, a single ferrule will do the job. For wiring projects where the load is nearing the maximum breaking point, using two or multiple crimps is suggested. A little space such as 1/8 should be left in-between each crimp. The installation is as easy as guiding the cable ends through the holes and compressing it with a pair of pliers. Using a pair of crimper pliers will yield a more professional look and provides a sturdier hold. Crimping on top of a coated cable will yield a light-duty hold. For optimum heavy-duty locking, the coating should be stripped and the cable should be crimped directly.
- Cable crimp kit made from aluminum metal; Durable and sturdy cable crimp ferrules; Strong yet malleable; Corrosion, salt, and rust-resistant; Secure and firm hold; Inconspicuous with no burrs.
- Aluminum cable clamps compatible with picture hanging wires, clotheslines, stainless steel cables, 7x7 cables, marine-grade cables and other metal rope.
- Cable crimping set for loops, cable railing systems, hanging frames, mirrors and lighting, hunting, and fishing; Wire fence crimps, double barrel crimp sleeves, downrigger cable crimps, winch cable clips or aircraft cable crimps with high tensile strength.
- Aluminum crimps can be easily secured with compression tools, vises, channel lock pliers, or hammers; Professional swagging tools are not required; Multiple wire crimp sleeves can be used for a more secure hold.
- Crimp sleeves in wholesale bulk packaging; 200 wire rope ferrules per pack; Aluminum cable sleeves in consistent shape and size; Internal hole size: 1mm; Length: 9mm or 0.36 inch.
- Opens in a new window.