This malleable yet durable flat wire without sharp edges is perfect for wrapping, bending, and shaping. It can be easily hammered and stamped. The wire hardens nicely with a chasing hammer. The bright and fine anodized color does not flake off when bending or smashing as long as coated tools are used. The moldable wire bends easily but is stiff and strong enough to hold its shape once you learn how to form it well. You can straighten or bend the wire by hand or cut the wire with easily with either scissors or wire cutters.
The creative uses of this lightweight and easy to form wire is only limited by your imagination. The finger friendly wire is easy to twist or create spirals. It is great for repairing jewelry, starting an artistic DIY project, and teaching a beginner how to wire wrap and shape.
For jewelry making, the wire can be wrapped around gemstones or made into earrings, necklaces, band rings, and bangle bracelets. For crafting, this hobby craft wire can be shaped into wreaths, hangers, coasters, picture frames & holders, sun catchers, sculptures, napkin rings, letters, mesh, ornaments, bird feeders, doll frames, and decorative embellishments. It can also be used in costume making or as a supporting brim for sunhats. From framing a mirror, creating a light fixture, to decorating a Christmas tree, this half hard aluminum wire has you covered. Other applications include fence binding, floral arrangements, and even yard art creations.
- Flat craft aluminum wire made from solid aluminum; Durable and sturdy; Flexible, malleable and bendable wire; Corrosion, tarnish, and rust-resistant; Shiny luster; Fits indoor and outdoor uses; Marring, kink, and blemish-free.
- Aluminum flat wire for jewelry making; Aluminum flat wire for rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, or gem wrap pendants; Mask aluminum wire nose strip for mask building.
- Bendable aluminum wire with continuous length and consistent vibrant color; Easy to bend, cut, hammer, engrave or stamp; Easy to shape, curve, straighten, or trim; Color is not easy to flake off when bent or smashed with coated tools.
- Aluminum strip for braiding, wire weaving, beading, framing, enameling, sculpting, wire wrapping, gardening, floral arranging, decorating, or wire shaping for amateur education; Flat aluminum craft wire for sculptures, inlays, cloisonne, tiny cabochon bezels, ornaments, and DIY artistic projects.
- Pliable flat aluminum strips in bulk wholesale packaging; 1 roll of aluminum wire; Easy to dispense; Thickness gauge: 1mm or 18 AWG; Length: 10 meters or 33 feet.
- Opens in a new window.