Do you feel that most LED light bulbs lack some nostalgia of antique incandescent light bulbs? Are you looking for unique LED accent lightbulbs to bring out the fabulousness of your lighting fixtures and spice up your home? This set of elongated retro style LED Thomas Edison bulbs could be the answer. Simulating the appearance of old-fashioned Edison bulbs, these LED bulbs with gold ambient glow have a much longer life span, radiate less heat and are more energy efficient than the average incandescent bulb. Without UV and blue light, these light bulbs with 280-degree illumination emit no harsh glare and are easy on your eyes. From indoor lights for bedrooms, living rooms, bathrooms, kitchens or garages, to exterior covered lights for porches and patios, these fancy lightbulbs will have you covered.
These classic and stylish bulbs with ambient yellowish glow are great for atmospheric exposed lighting and are cool to the touch. The E26 base Edison bulbs universally fit standard medium sockets and add character and ambiance to cage, mason jar, pendant, industrial, and rustic farmhouse style light fixture. These bulbs also exceed in quality and longevity as light bulbs for decorative lamps, desk lamps, ceiling lights, light strands, vanity lights, chandeliers, and also fit many completely enclosed lighting fixtures.
- Edison light bulbs with LED filaments made from clear glass & metal; Long lasting; Strobe & flicker free with no buzzing noise; UV & blue light free; Cool to the touch; Easy to screw into standard sockets
- LED Edison bulb with E26 base; ST58 bulb style; Soft warm white glow (2700K); Up to 90% energy saving; 120 volts; 6-Watt (Equivalent to a 60-Watt incandescent bulb); 95+ CRI; Lumens: 700; Lifespan: 20,000 hours based on 3 hours of use per day
- Great replacement or accent bulbs for bedroom, living room, bathroom, kitchen, garage, porch, and patio
- Decorative bulbs for exposed, cage, mason jar, pendant, industrial, ceiling, lamp, chandelier, vanity, and rustic farmhouse light fixtures
- Resembles the shape and filament appearance of antique incandescent lightbulbs; Individually and securely packed