This beautiful Tibetan Zen Buddhist prayer beads mala is made from yak bone beads. It has 108 beads plus accent spacer beads, and a guru bead. Buddhist prayer beads are very commonly used by Chinese, Tibetan, Japanese, and Korean Buddhist monks. The string is not elastic, it can wrap around your wrist up to three times. The charm, such as the om, tree of life, and yin yang charm, can be removed. This prayer bead necklace can also be used as a wrap bracelet, japa 108 prayer beads, juzu beads, mala, or rosary. This is not only a stunning piece of bone jewelry but also a very unique yoga or meditation jewelry.
- Tibetan Prayer Beads Necklace Made from Carved Yak Bone Beads and Alloy Charms.
- Bead Size: 8mm; Length: 28 Inches; The String is Not Elastic.
- Great Fashion Prayer Beads Necklace, Mala, Worry Beads, Rosary for Yoga, Meditation, or Prayer Chanting Purpose;.
- Handmade Yak Bone Wrap Bracelet or Necklace; Handmade in Nepal.
- Unique Yoga and Meditation Inspired Charm Options: Om Symbol, Tree of Life, Buddha, Lotus Flower, Elephant, Endless Knot, and Yin Yang.
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.