Have you ever had to stop in the middle of a needlework project to untangle some thread? Do you feel like itÂs wasteful to throw away any leftover embroidery thread pieces after a project? This box of hard-to-find plastic floss bobbins can help. No more messy tangled thread, no more digging in your storage box to find the color youÂre looking for. These floss bobbins will keep your thread neat and organized like a pro, and it will also help you to cut down leftover thread waste! Compared to cardboard or paper floss bobbin tabs, these plastic thread bobbin cards are sturdier and last longer. The plastic surface is easy to write on with a permanent marker, or you could even attach small stickers for color coding. The floss bobbin is easy to wind by hand or with a bobbin winder to make neat flat thread spools.
These standard-sized floss bobbins are a must to have for crafters who are really into embroidery, sewing, or cross stitching. The two notches on the card can hold thread with difference thicknesses in place while preventing them from slipping out.
About this item
- Floss bobbins made from plastic; Reusable, sturdy and durable; Easy to wind and prevents thread from tangling; Smooth bobbin edge; Easy to store in bobbin organizers, metal rings and bobbin stands
- Thread bobbins for embroidery, sewing, cross-stitch, or wrapping threads, skeins, yarns, washi tapes, and friendship bracelet strings
- Thread holders for thread and string storage; Easy to write on with a permanent marker or attach small stickers for color coding
- Plastic floss bobbin supplies in bulk wholesale packaging; 300 pieces; Free bobbin winder; Size: 1.6 Inches or 40mm X 1.5 Inches or 37mm; Thickness: 1mm
- String holder cards for organizing threads and strings; Compatible with floss bobbin winder
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.